Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I have a family here on earth, they are so good to me............




Thanks to the efforts of my daughter, Kristina, all the Grokes and Groketts were together for the first time in a long time. The last time we were together for family pictures, Robert and I had five grandbabies. Since that time, we have added eight more and two more in-laws. We had a photo shoot in St. George. The weather turned out beautiful, and we had a wonderful time. Thanks, Kris, for having the spunk to do this. And thanks to all my children for keeping their Mama happy. Cause when Mama is happy every body is happy, but when Mama ain't happy.... well you know.

5 comments:

  1. It was a wonderful visit and good to see everyone :)!
    Love yas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep that's me, I should get rewarded:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well...looks like a few of the little ones in the top picture are not so happy. Really cute pictures though. You have a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures!!! And a fun visit, I bet. Your family is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete