Monday, March 2, 2009

Chin chinnery, Chin, chinnery,Chin,chin, cher--ee

Grandma Deanna & Lexie
Great Grandma Prince Vivian F. Prince




I have been worrying abut how to start this blog for a long time. I guess the only way to do it, is just jump in. I have an identity crises. One minute I look like my Dad, and the next, I look in the mirror, and think my Mother has been resurrected. However, there is one thing I am sure of. I know where I got my chin from... I know, those of you that read this think I have lost it for sure. Probably so, but work with me on this. If you see a picture of my Great Grandma Prince, Sarah Redd Prince Davis (not only my Grandma, but also my Aunt--which is another story in itself--what I can I say, I am from New Harmony. We meet ourselves coming and going) you will see which side of the family Daddy he got his chin. Then you look at me and you know that Vivian was my father, you look at my granddaughter, Alexis, and well....the story just continues.
Deanna Prince

Next time you look in the mirror, think about your different features. Who did you get them from? Would they be excited to have you carrying on their name? "Be true to who you are and the family name you bear--Pres. Hinckley

4 comments:

  1. Ha, that's not the only unique feature I got from the Prince line! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Blog, Aunt D! must come with the "Prince Cough as well, and other unmentionables :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how much you look like great grandma Prince! I never noticed that before. Guess if you get it from both sides it is a double whammy. Could be a lot worse, some of those pictures Brent has been posting are down right scary.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Claudine sent me a picture of one of our relatives from long ago and I am about a carbon copy of him. Interesting how the genetics of the past generations reflect in us.

    ReplyDelete