Friday, February 6, 2009


I started out good, didn't I? Already I am behind. Remember I told you I had 100s of pictures. Well, my dear fans, that isn't even a drop in the bucket. I decided I needed to identify each one of them--oh my gosh. I truly know where the saying "dumb blond" comes from. Do you know if you have one picture of somebody doing something cute, you must have t 20 of them. So now I am trying to not only identify all of my pictures, but decide which pictures of the grand babies I can keep and which ones I can send on to their mamas to scrapbook. Those who know me, at all, know that I am into scrapbooking big time, but I think I bit off more than I can chew this time.

Case in point I have two or three different versions of this picture of Brenda, Kristina, and MaLynda. So why, may I ask you, do I have to keep all three? Answer: I can't bear the throught of throwing any of my children away. Even if it is only a picture. What's a Mom to do?

Oh well, turn in tomorrow for the continuing drama of Deanna's Dilemma. In the mean time, keep thinking those good thoughts and remember "Life is like a roll of toilet paper...the closer you get to the end, the faster it goes."

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha! I totally know what you mean about throwing out pictures of your children! So glad to know somebody else has the same nuerosis :) I can't wait to see your pictures, you're doing a great job on your blog!
    Love,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete