Wow, I did it. I finally took the plunge thanks to my sweet daughter, Brenda. As she already stated she surprised me today and came and visited because the water had been shut off in her apartment--somebody tell me where that switch is, and I will try that trick more often. Anyway, she set this up for me. Thanks to the example of my children, and my cousins Brent, Vernile and Claudine, I have really wanted to do a blog, but didn't dare try it. So here goes. I hope you will enjoy whatever I may come up with, heaven knows I have no idea what that will be. You will also have to be my guinea pigs as I still don't know what buttons to push and not push. I want to add pictures because some one once said that a picture is worth a 1000 words. If that is the case, I will not have to write anything as I have 100s and 100s of pictures
Number 12
1 year ago
I am proud of you! Get Blogging!!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Mama (and Brenda) -it looks awesome!
ReplyDelete-Steve & Ang
Great job cousin, keep it up. I love your music!
ReplyDeleteI'm impressed, well done!
ReplyDeleteGREAT JOB!! And hey, there's nothing wrong with tons of pictures, pictures are wonderful! Keep them coming. I'm so impressed you are starting a blog, the Beauchamps will enjoy being able to keep in better touch with you, and see pictures of your beautiful family now. Yeah!
ReplyDeleteLove,
Heather